This site contains updated information about the PKE 121 November 14 and 15 session.
Monday, November 3, 2008
PKE 121 Group Photo Scheduled November 14
I have asked the University Photographer, Ron Hall, to be present to take a group photo during the President's Reception on November 14. I recommend dressing business casual for the class session and the reception that follows.
I look forward to hosting you on the Malibu campus on November 14 and 15. In addition to the marketing session scheduled for that weekend, I am planning several optional activities that will give you a sense of life on campus. Please review these activities and follow the RSVP directions on each.
If you don't mind, take a few moments to take the poll (see below) so we can get a read on how many of you plan to attend any of the optional events. Please note that I STILL NEED YOU TO RSVP FOR THE THEATER AND THE PRESIDENT'S RECEPTION.
I have posted several links (see below) that may be helpful to you as you plan for the weekend.
Let me encourage you to bookmark this site and to refer to it regularly. As new information and options develop, I will update the site and will continue to post updates through November 15.
I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks. It is my hope that during this visit you will get to know more of the Malibu campus community and develop a new sense of pride in your university.
----Rick
Contact Information
Rick Gibson
Email: rick.gibson@pepperdine.edu
Phone: (310) 506-4125
Cell: (310) 383-1994
Pam Miller
Email: pam.miller@pepperdine.edu
Phone: (310) 506-4125
I PLAN TO ATTEND THE PRESIDENT'S RECEPTION ON NOVEMBER 14 AT 5:30 AT THE BROCK HOUSE
I PLAN TO ATTEND THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE ON NOVEMBER 14 AT 7:30
I PLAN TO ATTEND WOMEN'S BASKETBALL ON NOVEMBER 14 AT 7:30
No comments:
Post a Comment